What to expect in this course
Here is what to expect in this course:
- This is a 3-week, self-paced, self-study online course.
- Each week following your enrollment, a new lesson will be released. The lessons range from 45 minutes to 90 minutes in length. You have 1 week to complete each lesson before the next lesson is released.
- If you can not complete the lesson in 1-week, don't worry. You can complete the lessons on your own timeline.
- This is an interactive class! If you have questions, please ask them in the Question and Answer forum at the end of each lesson. An email notification will be send to the instructor when a question is asked and the Instructor will log in to the course to respond, so please allow ample time for a response. Make sure you read all of your classmates' questions before writing your own in case the same question was already asked and answered.
- The first two lessons will have a short 10-question quiz at the end to test your knowledge. You will have 3 attempts to finish the quiz and 75% or better to pass.
- The final lesson will have a 30-question "final" to test your knowledge. You will have 3 attempts to finish the final and 75% or better to pass.
- If you can not finish the course in 3-weeks, don't worry! Once you finish the course (no matter how long it takes you) and pass each quiz/final, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
This course is designed to be fun and interactive. Work at your own pace and focus on the information being disseminated. My job is to have you start understanding the e-discovery workflow and building core competencies. Your job is to have fun learning!