Create a catchy subtitle that will get people interested in taking this course
In this course you will learn.....
Give a brief description of your couse
After completing this course you will know how to identify:
- This is where you give the students what their takeaway will be
- List the practical skills they will learn in a bullet point list
- We are different than an other school because our students will learn something they can IMMEDIATELY implement
- List 4-5 skills they will take away from this course
The course downloads and extras include:
- Check lists
- Glossary of terms
- Canva.com is FREE and a good resource for handouts
Cynthia Vasquez is an eDiscovery Consultant and the founder of Propel Consulting that offer comprehensive eDiscovery consulting and litigation support services. Ms. Vasquez has extensive experience in boutique up to large-size law firms in Washington, DC, New York, and Los Angeles/Orange County. Prior to Propel, Cynthia was a Senior Litigation Paralegal and acting director of litigation and trial support at a top law firm in southern California.
Cynthia is an ACEDS Fellow and a CEDS certified professional. She holds a bachelors' degree in Philosophy from The George Washington University and a paralegal certificate from UC Irvine. Cynthia is also the Assistant Director of Women in eDiscovery, Orange County, the Membership Director of the ACEDS Orange County, and a mentor for the Orange County Paralegal Association Mentor Program.